Sunday, December 4, 2016

Portfolio Introduction

Portfolio:

This is my favorite story that I have written and many people have told me it is my best work. This is a story inspired by "Elephant Stories" that I mixed with a little bit of OU football and I added a touch of Texas sucking. If you enjoy hearing about Texas losing then you will enjoy this story. Read "Never Trust a Longhorn" here.

This story is a play off "A Monkey King's Sacrifice" mixed with a bit of Nicolas Cage and some National Treasure. Naturally due to the mix of concepts I have named this story Nicolas Cage's Sacrifice.


This story is about a man named Stan. It was inspired by the story "Rama Wins Sita." It is about a man named Stan that use to live in a van but now is married to the princess and is heir to the king's throne.
Link to "A Man Named Stan"

No comments:

Post a Comment