Sunday, December 4, 2016

Class Improvements

- Change Review Weeks to Planning Weeks: I like the idea of this change. I found that filling out the questionnaire about when we planned to do our work was helpful but in a lot of cases the canvas due dates did not line up with my plans. I would suggest moving the Monday reading to Sunday that way only 1 reading must be done during the week. I think this would be helpful to the students that do their work on the weekends.

-Expand the Story Planning Option: I loved when you implemented this option! I found it extremely helpful. Having this option allows for me to get the points for the week without having to write a story. I found that writing a story takes quite a bit longer than simply planning one. This helped on my busy weeks and ultimately led to me writing better stories.

The other three ideas I am not especially for or against.

No comments:

Post a Comment