Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Wikipedia Trails: From Anant Pai To Winston Churchill

Anant Pai: is an author I read about this week. He wrote many of the Jataka Tales comic books that I am reading. I learned through this search that he is considered the Walt Disney of India.

Tinkle: Is a magazine that Anant Pai was the founding editor for. This magazine included news, comics, and puzzles.

Prime Minister: The Prime Minister of India is a fan of the magazine Tinkle. A prime minister is the person that is most senior in the executive branch of government.

Winston Churchill: He was the prime minister for the United Kingdom. He played a crucial role in WWII and the politics surrounding the war.

Image found Here


1 comment:

  1. Joe, I just happened to see this post come up and I had to smile: poor Winston would not be happy about this, ha ha. He was such a foe of Gandhi and of Indian Independence, and I imagine he would not have liked Anant Pai very much either. But thanks to the power of Wikipedia, you found how things are all connected... even in ways that people would find very surprising. I'm really glad you did this one: very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete