Sunday, November 13, 2016

Learning Challenges: Time Management Meme

This meme is so true to my life. Myself and most my friends work a large amount of time as we'll as doing this school thing so when we want to get together it is hard to find time to do so. I often find that our topic of discussion is how busy we all are. I guess thats just the price we pay for higher education. The fact that we have a small amount of time together to hangout makes me cherish and appreciate our time together.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this meme! This always ends up happening to me and my friends as well. We genuinely all are busy but it is incredibly unfortunate that even when we have some time to relax we end up wasting it discussing how terribly busy we are. We should in fact be enjoying the fact that we have any time at all to ourselves!

    ReplyDelete